I have made some progress on my #6 block this week. I spiffed up some of the seams a bit and think they look a little more interesting. I worked more on the little Elf hat and added Kreinik metallic between the red and green but I am not sure it shows up on the photo. I also had a little red wool ball that I cut in half and used for the tassle.
Then I added the musical notes under the Fa, la, la. I just chose some notes. My friend, Susan Elliott on Plays with Needles would have researched the actual notes from the song. Since I changed the words around some, I changed the notes as well. Susan is a cracker jack researcher.
So that is what I did this week.