Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring months

Hello there

The other day I showed my July block and said I would post the other finished blocks.  When I started this block a month project for some reason I started doing random months and finished March, April and May (not in that order).  My thinking now is if I skip June for now and start with July and then keep working in order, I could very possibly have them all finished in order.  In the shadow box in my kitchen, May had been hanging for about 2 years now.  I took May down and put up March and hope to now be on track.
Here is May in the shadow box with the glass open.  It looks a little washed out because of the dismal day today.


Here is April



Then March


I love the little Irish lass.

Hopefully, I will make some progress on July.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment